Jatak aims to monitor Nutritional status of U-5 children in Chikhaldara and Dharni ICDS Project, Amravati district in Maharashtra on real-time.
The system collects "Weight-for-Age" data and provides feedback on Nutritional Status of children as per WHO growth standard.
The components of Jatak are:
- Individual Child Tracking on Real Time for growth monitoring
- A mobile telephony-web server based system
- Capacity building of Anganwadi Sevikas
- Feedback to Supervisors and Sevikas
- Report to upper tier for action plan